Saturday, January 26, 2008

Looking to PROBE your tomcat ?
















Are you looking to probe into your tomcat application ? I always believe that one shouldn't reinvent the wheel . So showing the system level information in my applications was never a part of my design . I came across Lambda Probe , this gives a complete picture of your application running in tomcat .

LambdaProbe to me became the right tool to do all the diagnostic checks like JVM memory usage , detailed reports on Connection parameters , list of sessions in the applications . This could be particularly useful when one wants to keep track of system information . So at the right time one can immediately increase the heap size when our application has exceeded the memory specified. This could prevent the application from going down and resulting in bazaare consequences .

Its time you try a demo.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hierarchical queries are used to select data from tables that have a hierarchical relationship(usually some sort of parent->child (boss->employee or thing->parts).
Flex provides a complete solution for building Rich Internet Applications.Integrating it with springs makes it really interesting.
So for all you highly innovative people out there this is something worth reading.In short "A beginners guide to Flex".

This is where I belong

This is where I belong